How To Create & Share Electronic Business Card about a business such as its name, address, phone number(s), email address(es), the link for the business’s website, logo image (optional) and a photograph of its head person (optional).
Not only can individuals be categorized into contact groups in Outlook, but you can also categorize entire organizations! Contact groups are extremely helpful if you want to keep a closer eye on your customers or clients. You’re not missing any information about them, and it makes staying on track with one another much more convenient.
This article is about how to create a new business card in MS Outlook 365. The first step is by navigating to the address book and clicking on File > New. You would then receive a window asking you where to store your new business card. Click OK and the setup process will continue.
Here is the step by step guide:
How to Create vCard?
Before involving yourself in the process of creating a business card, let’s first understand that vCards are electronic business cards. These files are accessible with multiple contact details for multiple people and can be arranged to change their order on export or import.
Because they are electronic, vCards can be easily manipulated when sending someone else’s file as an email for example. The changes made in vCard files tend to be universal and require only certain tools to make the job easier – other than being more convenient.
- Here’s a quick and easy way to send an email straight from within your Microsoft Outlook 365 program:
- To create a new contact, navigate to the left-hand top corner where the Home Tab icon is located, or use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + C).
- In the library, contact from the library double-click on any business card that opens the “Edit Contact” box.
- The business card form includes the options that are necessary when creating a business card design from scratch. Both an image and the basic layout can be edited together to give your business card a personal touch.
- The name on the new address is simply to confirm that this is in fact you. Address, Phone Number and Email will be used for any required information you may need when selecting your product(s).
- There is a plethora of data in many formats and shapes. I have carefully fed it into the system one by one. Now, I would like to apply specific changes to my options. To do so, I will first select them individually and then move on to the “Edit Section” tab where I can check some boxes in order to mark the changes my project needs to be modified in such ways as font, colour, and icon selection and more.
- You can add or remove any item from the board.
- Side by Side – Using the Up and Down arrow keys allows you to position the images anywhere you want them.
- Click OK and then click the large input box at the bottom left corner of the screen, which is for your staff’s details. Here you can fill in the required fields and any additional information you may want to include, then click ‘Save’ to finish editing your main contact form.
Finally, the Electronic Business Card is ready to share with other users.
How To Edit and Customize Electronic Business vCard in Outlook
After creating a member profile vCard, you can check stored Electronic Business cards within the Outlook contact area.
You’ve got a fully functional business card with some information entered in already and you can have access to edit the details that already exist, add any other additional information if necessary and customize it with your own logo or picture.
To do that, here is the step by step tutorial:
- Go to Contact >> Go to Home Tab >> Click to Bussiness Card
- That will bring you to the list of vCards stored in Outlook
- Double click on that specific vCard that you like to edit.
- You are reforwarded to the contact form, which can be easily edited or customized according to your requirement, and hit the save button on the top left-hand corner of the screen, Your customized contact vCard is saved after edit.
In Microsoft Outlook, you can also right-click on a vCard and delete it by selecting the appropriate action.
How Do I Put My Business Card On My Email?
Outlook users can easily send any Electronic business Vcard through email to any person or group of people, but first, it must be attached to your email just like you attach a file or folder. This will ensure that anyone who receives the email can open it easily.
The new message, Reply or forwarding all three options allow you to attach the business card in whichever app your recipients are using. Let’s Dive In.
Use the Business Card – it will add a contact entry to your Outlook contacts for you
In any event, take into consideration the graphic design of your business card. It is a way to feel confident with who you are and what do you have to present.
The Business card is attached to your email in VCard format and also inserted in the message body.
When you send a business card via email, it will be sent from your address as the sender (but not as the Company header) to anyone on your contact list. A business card arrives as an attachment at the recipient’s computer and can then be saved to their own inbox and desktop which they are free to save or forward.
- Attachments should never suddenly get a white screen in the middle of them. Not only does this confuse your recipients, but Atmail will also charge you for each instance like this.
- Each of your contacts needs to have a designated area where they can store all their work-related documents. Whether you want to go with the tried and true Dropbox, Box or Google Drive, or you’re looking for something more refined with ease of access, we at EasyDocs recommend the following settings.
- You can simply import that contact into your outlook.
There are many ways to keep in touch digitally, if you wish to send an email to your friend or family member, here is a simple guide that explains step by step procedure, as you open up your Outlook account on your system and add new contact as outlined below.
We use contacts to connect with other people in our lives and to keep track of their information. In this article, you will learn about a way that you can create and share the contact details of people that you often communicate with so that you can access them quickly and easily. Contact sharing is easy if your company uses Outlook. I hope this post is useful for you.