How To Clean Up Outlook Calendar with other calendars is very frustrating for users. They need to choose whether or not to sync Outlook’s calendar with a different calendar and then make sure the settings are adjusted correctly.
Clean up your Outlook calendar. Sometimes, old and forgotten appointments can clutter up your Outlook calendar, making it appear disorganized. This can be remedied by cleaning out/removing these events on a consistent basis and we’ve found that doing this every month helps keep everything more organized.
Outlook calendar is quite often full of data from old events and unimportant reminders. Before you know it, the number of appointments may grow so rapidly that you feel it’s time to clean your Outlook Calendar Deleting or removing these records will not only save your Outlook space but also remember the date and important engagement in your mind.
How To Remove items from your Outlook Calendar?
The below step will guide you to remove Outlook Calendar entries/events:
- Lunch Microsoft Outlook
- Click to Calendar Tab from the navigation section, button left hand of the screen
Click to View Tab at the upper left-hand corner >> Change View >> List
- This calendar allows you to view a list of upcoming and recurring events on the right-hand side of the page. To access your email addresses or other calendars, simply click on the relevant icon that appears at the top of your screen when viewing the calendar.
The list consists of on-time and repeating/recurring events. Users can identify a recurring appointment under its recurring pattern. (Since the first appointment is open for change, why not allow for an override in the Subject field?)
Select the multiple outlook calendar events, click the Ctrl + A key combination and use the Shift key along with the arrow keys to select all calendars that you want to delete.
Order and Manage: Startup Founders Calendar is a nifty way to keep your schedule organized. The premise is simple: You add various events and mark them with a colour-coded tag (such as “personal,” “fun,” “work” or whatever).
As long as you remember to click the ‘Start’ column, everything will appear in chronological order. Depending on how productive you are that day, you can then select events you like to delete specific dates accordingly.
- Simply click the delete key to remove events from the calendar. Use your mouse right key to select and delete appointments.
Finding and selecting the individual event from the Outlook calendar is the real issue.
How To Delete Old Appointments in Outlook Using Archive Function
Converting events to tasks in Outlook is the easiest way to archive past appointments from your calendar.
Let’s dive in:
- Open Outlook.
- Click the File tab from the top left corner of the screen >> info.
- Click the Tools Title and select the Mailbox cleanup option.
- The archive dialogue box pops up, select the email address and click the Calendar folder.
- Select date under Archive items older than drop-down, (you can freeze selection using the date your select).
By default, we recommend saving backup reports for your business every three months. You can change this according to your preference by choosing a different option.
Please select a location in which you’d like to save the backup business files and confirm your selection by clicking ‘OK.’ We are always here to chat if you have further questions or concerns regarding this.
Be sure to keep copies of unwanted past appointment events using the archive button. The process is easier and saves memory and space in Outlook. This article covers all the methods required to remove calendar events from Outlook.