The “To” field as well as the CC are two of the main fields available to you when sending an email.
Corporates are hierarchical and have chains of command where if you’re in the middle of something lower priority when someone with a separate or higher priority asks you to take care of something they deem more important, you have to stop whatever it is that you’re doing and attend to their request.
How is it possible and how it works?
In this article, you will learn another method to send mail to multiple recipients having secrecy.
How to send same email to multiple recipients separately outlook?
There are two ways to email multiple people using Google Mail. The first is to select multiple recipients at once, and the second is to “add CC” recipients one by one.
Related Article: Outlook Address Autofill Not Working
- Mail Merge Method
- The BCC Method
Mail merge feature comes with an automation tool, the auto follows up™ tool automatically provides individualized follow-up ids and messages to each recipient based on their name or company associated with the email.
How to add Bcc in Outlook?
The letters BCC mean “Blind Carbon Copy” when we attach a mail to more than one client, if you don’t want them to know who you have sent the mail but rather, How To Send Multiple Emails in Outlook Without Recipients Showing you want them to be let know that they were not left out of the loop, then use this tool.
For a company that requires discretion and wants its employees to protect themselves from prying eyes, BCC or blind copy can be very useful.
What it does is add a layer of privacy when employees want to remain discrete about who they’re mailing so as not to offend others.
Microsoft Outlook does not offer a Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) section by default, but you can manually activate it.
- Click New Mail >> Options >> Bcc
Outlook’s Bcc row appears just below Cc by default for every new email, as you can see from this picture.
- You can send Emails to a small group of people where each one known everybody, use the CC field. Enter the Email address, separate by commas.
- Use the Bcc field, just like the Cc field to keep privacy. No one will be able to see the addresses added in this field.
Limitations of Blind carbon copy (Bcc)
Apart from that there are some limitations with Bcc.
- The recipient is aware of the fact that he was added to the Bcc field, which seems unprofessional.
- Spammer usually prefers the Bcc platform, always keep an eye before entering too many recipients to avoid spam activities.
- If the recipient reverted to your email & click ‘reply to all’ button then all the other Bcc recipients get the reply.
- Bcc won’t allow the sender to draft the mail with the individual name of the recipient.
Can Outlook send multiple simultaneous emails to different people without doing a bcc?
Business mail merge is a good idea if you want to send out emails to individuals, what with the personalized details and such.
Most of the recipients keep them To field blank, which makes it very hard to locate your message.
It appears that most people use spam blockers, How To Send Multiple Emails in Outlook Without Recipients Showing but even if they do it is possible to ensure their email responses will not be blocked by using your own address in the To field.
If you have an Excel spreadsheet template up on a website and you’d like other people to find it quickly, here’s a good tip for achieving just this.