Outlook Send/Receive Settings, you’ve got email – to make sure it’s checked for new messages and any you’ve created are sent; Microsoft Outlook will do it by default.
Sometimes you may want to schedule how often it checks for new messages. In this article, you will learn how to schedule the frequency at which it checks for new messages. Here’s how:
You can manage your inbox to check for new mail every few minutes or every few hours.
How to change send/receive settings in Outlook?
If you want to be sure that Outlook 2007 always gives you the current time, configure the following:
Related Post: How Outlook Search Attachment Name File In Outlook
- Open Outlook
- Select Send/Receive>> Send/Receive Groups >> Define Send/Receive Groups, (or you can use keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+S)
- Send/Receive Groups dialog box appears, highlight All Accounts.
- Select the Schedule and automatically send/receive every check box.
- By default 30 minis designed, you can modify the interval manually (maximum up to 1440 minutes & Minimum to 1 minute).
- Select Close.
How to Include & Exclude Account in the group for Outlook Mail Checking?
- Most of the people using Outlook have more than one email account. Easily check those in and out with Group Mail Check.
- In the Send/Receive Groups dialog box, highlight All Accounts.
- Click Edit, Send/Receive setting Dialog box appears.
- On the left hand pane section, all your email account is added, you can also observe the red cross sign on the email address icon, which indicates that the email address is not Include the selected account in this group.
- To add an account to automatic checking, choose the account and select the Include the selected account in this group checkbox.
- Click Ok and Close the dialog box.
Outlook Send/Receive Settings in Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook 2003 >> Click on Tool >> send/receive.
- Send/Receive Setting >> Define send/receive Groups (Or use Ctrl + Alt + S shortcut key).
- Send/Receive Groups dialog box appears, you can follow the similar steps above.