- The account picture will vary depending on the Windows 10 version you are running.
- And if you are using Windows 10 Home, then you can change your account picture.
- By clicking on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the screen and selecting “Accounts.”
- Then You will be able to see your current account picture at the top of this window.
- Click on “Change my account picture” and select a new one from your computer.
How To Change Your Profile Picture in Windows 10
Related Article: How to Enable Extension in Chromes Incognito Window
How do I change my user account picture in Windows 10?
To change your account picture in Windows 10, open the Settings app by pressing the Windows key. Once you have opened the app, click on Personalization.
As you move the mouse cursor to the upper left portion of your screen, a sidebar will appear which allows you access to different features within this section of settings. One such feature is called Account and it’s preceded by “Your account” so click on that.
How do I change my user icon picture?
You can change your user icon photo by going to the settings of your profile and uploading a new image.
How do I change my user account Image in Windows 10?
Windows 10 has a number of user account avatars to choose from. To change your user account avatar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sign-in options under Account type.
Why can’t I change my Windows 10 picture?
You cannot use the background image of the login screen for your Facebook account as a profile picture. We have an option in settings that allows you to download and upload images from your computer.