- The first thing you should do is to go to the Windows Live Mail website and download the latest version of Windows Live Mail.
- Then You can then reinstall it on your computer.
- Right click on the Windows Live Mail icon and select “Run as Administrator”
- Now Click on the “Tools” tab on the top of the screen, then select “Accounts”
- Then Select your email account from the list of accounts and click “Properties”
- Click the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” tab and enter your email address in the Outgoing mail server field
- Enter smtp.live.
How to fix BLANK emails in WINDOWS LIVE MAIL – 2-minute solution
How do I reinstall Windows Live Mail in Windows 10?
You can reinstall Windows Live Mail by clicking the “Start” button and typing “Windows live mail” in the search bar. Then, click on the Windows Live Mail app icon from within the list of search results.
Why is Windows Mail not sending emails?
Windows Mail has a default setting to not send emails. How do I fix my windows live mail You can change this by first clicking “File” and then you’ll find the “Options” link.
Is Windows Live Mail 2011 still supported?
Yes, Windows Live Mail 2011 is still compatible with Windows 10. Microsoft has stated that they will continue to provide compatibility for Windows Live Mail 2011 until 2020.