- First go to the Start menu.
- Select Settings Accounts Email & accounts.
- Now Select the account you’d want to delete under Used by email, calendar Contacts then Manage.
- You may remove an account from your device by choosing Delete.
- After that.
- When prompted.
- Here Choose Yes or No to delete the account a second time.
- It’s up to you
How to Delete Your Microsoft Account on Windows 10 | How to Remove Microsoft Account
How do I unlink my Microsoft account from Windows 10?
Open the Settings app. Select Accounts from the left-hand menu. Click Email & accounts on the drop-down menu. Scroll down to select your user’s name and click “Remove account.” Type your password if prompted, then click Sign Out.
How do I remove a Microsoft account from Windows 10 without the delete button?
Go to “Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts,” and then click the Remove button for the specific account you want to cancel.
Why I can’t remove my Microsoft account from Windows 10?
Click on Start, type netplwiz in the search box and press ENTER. Select the User account from the drop-down menu. Select Delete from the drop-down menu. Check to see whether the account is deleted correctly.