- Open the Settings app.
- Then Select System.
- Now Select Startup and then under the Shutdown settings, you can find which programs start up with Windows.
How to Disable Startup Programs in Windows 10
How do I remove pictures from the main screen?
You can’t remove pictures from the main screen. How do I remove photos from Windows 10 startup You can only hide them
How do I remove photos from Start menu?
Windows 10’s Start menu is quite functional, How do I remove photos from Windows 10 startup but we all know that it can sometimes be hard to keep tidy due to the fact that it has so many different shortcuts and applications that are linked to it.
- Right-click on the unwanted photo and select “Unpin from Start”
- Then Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen and select “Settings”
- Click on “Personalization”
- Now Click on “Start”
- Under “Photos”, select which photos you want to show up.